Woodbridge Veterinary Services
Looking Out for Your Trusted Companion
At Crossroads Animal Care Center we are committed to keeping your pets healthy and happy through the many services that we offer.
Our veterinary services include:
- Surgery – We are equipped with an advanced surgical suite, designed to accommodate surgical patients for everything from routine spay and neuter procedures to more complex soft-tissue, orthopedic, and emergency surgeries.
- Dental Services – Pet dental care is one of the most important elements of your pet’s health.
- Ultrasound – When a physical exam is not enough to diagnose a pet’s condition, we rely on diagnostic technology, including ultrasound.
- Laboratory – We have access, both on-site and at our centralized reference laboratory, to perform extensive diagnostic testing.
- Microchipping – A microchip is a permanent form of ID that makes it easier to find your pet if they get lost or separated from you.
- Parasite Control – Preventing parasites is a must for all pets, indoor or outdoor. We offer a variety of effective medications.
- Pet Diagnostics – At Crossroads Animal Care Center it is our mission to develop individualized treatment plans for each and every patient that walks through our doors.
- Advanced Medical Care – At Crossroads Animal Care Center we incorporate state of the art equipment to provide exceptional care to our patients.
- Vaccinations – It’s important to keep your pets up-to-date on their vaccinations. Don’t forget to schedule appointments for boosters!
- Wellness Care – These personalized preventive care programs help patients live longer, healthier lives.
ExperienceWe have served the area for over 15 years, and don't plan to stop anytime soon.
Cutting EdgeWe strive to stay on top of today's latest technology to provide the excellent care your furry family deserves!
InvolvedOur community is important to us. We strive to help make a difference, inside and out of the clinic.
We are guided by the common understanding that the hospital's foremost mission is to keep our patients healthy, while enjoying a long and happy life with their families.
“One of the things we appreciate most about Crossroads is its fair rates.”- Ashton C.
“The vet assistant and the vet seemed really knowledgeable and provided me with helpful information”- Stacey F.
“Excellent care by everyone!”- Wendy Dookie